GRILLED BEEF RIB RECIPE
GRILLED BEEF RIB RECIPE (#LC14388) - This basic grilled rib eye steak simply seasoned with Indian spices brings out the flavors of the steaks.
Red Chili Powder
How to make grilled beef rib recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To make the Spice rub: In a grinder, add garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
3. Also, add red chilli powder, cinnamon powder and olive oil. Grind coarsely.
4. In a large bowl, mix the Ribs and Spice rub.
5. Rub the Ribs with Spice rub one by one, making sure every rib is coated well.
6. Add salt and toss the Ribs.
7. Grill each rib for 5- 6 minutes each side or until cooked.
8. Serve it warm.
Mixing bowl - glass