GREEN LAMB CHOPS RECIPE
Green Lamb chops recipe (#LC14050): Our succulent Green chops are grilled till just right, slathered with a mariande of coriander, mint and green chillies to make a dish fit for the kings.
Garam masala powder
How to make green lamb chops recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Take a pressure cooker and add milk, cardamom powder, mutton chops, salt and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Once the steam from the cooker goes, remove the chops and discard the water.
3. Blend together the fresh coriander, fresh mint, green chillies to a smooth paste.
4. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, ground green paste, ginger paste, garlic paste and cashew nut paste.
5. Add almond paste, salt, garam masala, lemon juice and oil. Whisk well until all the ingredients are mixed well.
6. Smear the chops in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours for marination.
7. Pre Heat oven at 200°C ( 400°F)
8. Prepare a grill or an oiled grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the grill with butter or oil and transfer the marinated mutton chops to the grill or the grill pan.
9. Cook the mutton chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare at 200°C ( 400°F) , depending on the thickness.
10. Remove from oven and brush (baste) with melted butter and cook for three to five more minutes.
11. Serve hot with salad and if desired, garnish with mint or cilantro leaves.