GREEK GRILLED CHICKEN WITH TZATZIKI RECIPE
GREEK GRILLED CHICKEN WITH TZATZIKI RECIPE (LC14363) - Served with Tzatziki, this chicken that is marinated with simple seasoning makes for a delicious appetizer.
1 1/2 Cup
Black pepper ground
How to make GREEK GRILLED CHICKEN WITH TZATZIKI RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To prepare Tzatziki, dice the cucumber.
3. Roughly chop the dill.
4. Mince the garlic.
5. To make the tzatziki, combine together yogurt, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, chopped garlic and cucumber.
6. Mix the ingredients well and sprinkle a freshly chopped dill.
7. For the kebab, cut the chicken into cubes.
8. In large bowl, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic paste, kosher salt and coriander powder.
9. Then add dried oregano, dried parsley and black pepper powder.
10. Mix all the ingredients well. Make sure the chicken cubes are coated well.
11. Refrigerate this for an hour. Then thread the marinated chicken cubes onto skewers
12. Brush the grill pan with oil.
13. Cook the chicken for 6 mins on each side on med-high heat.
14. Serve the Grilled Chicken with Tzatziki.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes