GRANOLA ENERGY BAR RECIPE
GRANOLA ENERGY BAR RECIPE (LC14321) - Always battling against the clock to put together something healthy and nutritious? This easy to make Granola Bar or energy bar is made up of chocolates that can be slipped into your kids lunch box.
How to make granola energy bar recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take the chocolate & roughly chop into small pieces.
3. Finely chop the walnut & keep it aside.
4. In a large bowl, take the dried raisins, chopped chocolates, walnuts, ground flax seeds, brown sugar.
5. Add oats, wheat germ & honey. Using spatula mix them thoroughly.
6. Now add vegetable oil, salt, cinnamon powder & vanilla extract. Combine well.
7. Take a baking pan & grease it with butter.
8. Transfer the oat mixture to the prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula to firmly press the mixture in a uniform layer.
9. Preheat the oven at 350°F / 175°C degree.
10. Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes or until the mixture is firm.
11. After the granola has cooled down completely, transfer it into a wooden board.
12. Cut the granola into bars. Store it in an Air tight container.
Baking tin - Square
Cutter - Round
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden