GARLIC TOMATO PESTO PASTA RECIPE
GARLIC TOMATO PESTO PASTA RECIPE (#LC14404)
How to make GARLIC TOMATO PESTO PASTA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Chop Garlic & set aside.
3. Bring water to a boil. Add salt and olive oil.
4. Add the spaghetti and stir until cooked.
5. Drain the pasta and set aside.
6. In a skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic until it is fragrant and golden brown.
7. Add tomato pesto and stir. Bring the sauce to simmer & remove from heat.
8. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix it well. Sprinkle it with fresh parsley.
9. Serve warm.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Flat Bottomed pan