GARLIC NAAN RECIPE
GARLIC NAAN RECIPE (LC14110) - is a Indian bread with a topping of crushed garlic. This bread - the Garlic naan is eaten with Indian curries.
All Purpose flour
How to make garlic naan recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Sieve flour and salt.
3. Mix sugar, yeast, oil & yogurt. Add milk as required and knead into soft dough.
4. Apply a little oil on the dough, cover with a cling film and set aside for at least an hour in a warm place
5. Knock down the dough with your hands to remove the air and make a soft dough.
6. Divide dough into 8 to 10 equal portions.
7. Cover and let it rest for an hour or more.
8. Dust with flour & roll into a ball. Flatten each ball of dough between your palms. Prepare them for rolling.
9. Preheat oven to 230°C / 440°F.
10. Roll each dough ball on a floured surface in to a long oval bread.
11. Sprinkle with chopped garlic and roll it again to press down the garlic.
12. Cook in the preheated oven at 230°C / 440°F for seven minutes or till brown spots appear on the surface.
13. Brush lightly with melted butter and serve hot.