FRESH STRAWBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE
Fresh Strawberry Lemonade Recipe (LC14280) - A easy & good recipe to keep cool in the summer season. Adding strawberries to the lemonade adds a lot of flavour to the already refreshing cooling drink.
How to make FRESH STRAWBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To prepare the syrup, place a small saucepan over medium heat and add sugar & water. Heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.
3. In the meantime, squeeze the lemon juice & keep it aside
4. Chop the strawberries.
5. Puree the strawberries in a blender roughly & add the sugar syrup to the puree.
6. Add lime juice in the blender & blend again until it turns to juice. Now the fruit concentrate is ready.
7. Add 2 cups of concentrate syrup to 2 cups of water. The amount of water you use can be varied depending on your taste.
8. Serve chilled or over Ice & garnish fresh mint.
Liquid measuring cup