FRESH BASIL PESTO RECIPE
FRESH BASIL PESTO RECIPE (#LC14399) - Fresh and green, Basil Pesto recipe is served popularly with pastas. This can also be served as a dip.
Fresh Basil leaves
Black pepper ground
How to make fresh basil pesto recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the garlic cloves.
3. Using a grater, zest a lemon.
4. In a food processor, add fresh basil leaves, lemon zest and garlic.
5. Then add pine nuts, black pepper ground, salt, parmesan cheese grated, lemon juice and olive oil.
6. Pulse all the ingredients until smooth.
7. Transfer the pesto into a small airtight container or jar.
8. Serve this with pasta.