FOUL MEDAMES RECIPE
FOUL MEDAMES RECIPE (LC14239 ): Fava Beans with vegetables, lemon and olive oil.
How to make foul medames recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To boil the fava beans, take a large pan add fava beans, water along with bicarbonate soda.
3. Boil the beans for 10 - 15 minutes or until the beans becomes soft & tender.
4. Finely chop the onion & tomatoes.
5. Finely chop the mint leaves.
6. Transfer the boiled beans in the large mixing bowl & roughly mash the beans with wooden spoon. Add olive oil & mix well.
7. Add paprika powder, salt & cumin powder.
8. Add chopped tomatoes, onion, mint leaves. Mix them well till all ingredients are combined well.
9. Serve the bean mixture with flat bread.
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes