FISH FRY RECIPE
Pomfret Fish Fry Recipe (#LC14041): A fan-favourite in Coastal India, tastes best with steamed rice.
Red Chili Powder
How to make fish fry recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Mix garlic paste, red chili powder, carom seed (ajwain), turmeric, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
3. Make slits in the fish using a sharp knife on both sides . Apply the spice mixture generously over the fish pieces ensuring the slits are filled with the spices. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a non stick pan. On a plate place the rice flour as a layer wide enough to cover the fish. Place the both sides of the fish on the rice flour let the excess flour drop off.
5. Carefully slide in the fish in to the pan and fry until it turns golden color.
6. Gently using a large skimmer turn over and fry until the other side is equally golden. Remove & drain on absorbent paper.
7. Serve hot as appetiser or can be eaten with rice.
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan