FATTOUSH RECIPE (LC14218) : Salad recipe with vegetables topped with crisp arabic bread.
Cut into Square
How to make fattoush recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the tomato, onion & keep it aside.
3. Remove the bell pepper seeds & finely slice.
4. Cut the cucumber into cubes.
5. Finely chop the parsley leaves & coriander leaves.
6. Finely chop the fresh mint leaves.
7. Cut the arabic bread /pita bread into small squares & deep fried in the oil till it turns golden brown color.
8. In a large salad bowl, combine together chopped herbs & vegetables. Mix well.
9. To prepare the salad dressing, in a small bowl add olive oil, pomegranate syrup, sumac powder, salt and lemon juice. Whisk well to combine all ingredients.
10. Pour the salad dressing & toss.
11. Add fried crispy arabic bread to the salad just before you are serve, else it will get soggy.
12. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves & serve immediately.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes