DURBAN CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
Durban chicken curry recipe (LC14309 ) : This dish is bursting with Indian flavours. The gravy used here is made purely from Indian curry powder and spices. The joy of savouring this may be followed by runny nose and watery eyes.
Red bell peppers
Red Chili Powder
Black pepper ground
How to make DURBAN CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onion & coriander leaves.
3. Finely chop the red & green capsicum into small pieces. Discard the seeds.
4. Peel the potato skin & cut into small cubes.
5. Clean the chicken breast & cut into small cubes.
6. Heat the oil in a sauce pan & add finely chopped onions, capsciums.
7. Add the spices - cumin powder, turmeric, red chilli powder & coriander powder.
8. Add cubed chicken & mix well.
9. Sprinkle black pepper powder & add chopped potatoes. Saute for a while until all the spices are coated well.
10. Add chicken stock powder & salt. Stir in.
11. Add tomato paste & braise for 2 -3 minutes on low heat.
12. Add water & cover to cook for 10 -15 mins or until the potatoes & chicken are soft.
13. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves & serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed Pan with Lid