DATE & WALNUT COOKIES RECIPE
Date and Walnut Cookies Recipe (LC14191) - Delicious recipes that the kids will love.
All Purpose flour
1 3/4 Cups
How to make date & walnut cookies recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Coarsely chopped the walnuts.
3. Finely chopped the dates.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine together butter, brown sugar and icing sugar beat well until they are light and fluffy.
5. Add vanilla essence and blend the mixture nicely.
6. Add whipping cream to the mixture.
7. Add baking powder.
8. Slowly add flour into the mixture until well combined.
9. Gradually add the chopped dates and walnuts & mix together until a crumbly texture is formed.
10. Scoop out pieces of dough, use your hands and shape into slightly flattened cookies.
11. To decorate the cookies, place a walnut piece on the top & press.
12. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet, giving them a little room to expand.
13. Preheat the oven at 170°C / 325°F degree.
14. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
15. Remove cookies from oven to wire rack and cool completely.
16. Store them in a cookie jar. Kids love it.