DAL RECIPE (LC14199): A recipe with step by step photos from the Sindhi cuisine mainly eaten as breakfast. This hot lentil curry taste best with deep fried pakwan (LC14214).
1 1/2 Cups
How to make dal recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and keep it ready.
3. Finely chop the green chillies and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil in the pressure cooker, add cumin seeds let it crackle. Add turmeric powder, ginger paste, green chillies, tomato, pomegranate powder and saute well.
5. When masala starts to blend together, add the chana dal, moong dal, salt and water.
6. Cover the lid and pressure cook for 3 whistles and remove from the flame.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander and green chillies. Serve hot dal curry with the deep fried Pakwans (LC14214)