DAJAJ MUSAKHAN RECIPE
Dajaj Musakhan Recipe (LC14237) - Arabic style chicken, cooked & shredded to make rolls.
White pepper ground
How to make DAJAJ MUSAKHAN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take a small bowl mix together lemon juice, olive oil, arabic spices, paprika powder, salt & white pepper powder. Whisk them completely until all the ingredients are combined together
3. Now rub the whole chicken all over with the dressing completely.
4. Preheat the oven at 160°C / 302°F.
5. Place the whole chicken in the baking tray & roast the chicken for 45 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown color.
6. Once the chicken is cooled down, remove the bones, skins. Flake chicken flesh to strips and keep aside.
7. Finely chop the onion & garlic into small slices.
8. Heat the heavy bottom pan over the medium heat then add olive oil. Add onions and garlic.
9. Saute for 5 - 7 minutes or until the onion & garlic turns golden brown color.
10. Now add shredded chicken & salt then mix them well.
11. Add paprika powder, arabic spices, white pepper powder & lemon juice. Simmer & stir for 3 -4 minutes or until all the ingredients are incorported well.
12. Add pine seeds & mix them well. Set aside to cool them down.
13. Take a saj bread & place the chicken mixture evenly on a center of each piece & roll tightly.
14. Cut the rolled bread into two pieces.
15. To prepare the rolling in the paper, take a parachment paper & fold into half.
16. Place the chicken roll at the end of the sheet & roll it tightly.
17. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, pomegranate syrup and fresh mint.
Baking tin - Round
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Flat Bottomed pan
Middle Eastern Recipes