DAJAJ FESENJAN RECIPE
DAJAJ FESENJAN RECIPE (LC14288) - Chicken is cooked in pomegranate molasses with finely ground walnuts to make Dajaj Fesinjan. This is usually served with steamed rice or Arabic bread.
White pepper ground
How to make dajaj fesenjan recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the walnut & keep it aside.
3. Cut the chicken into cubes & discard the bones.
4. Take a deep bottomed pan & add butter. Melt it completely.
5. Add onion & garlic. Sauté about 5 - 10 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
6. Add chicken, salt, white pepper powder & saffron. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
7. Add chopped walnuts and mix well. Keep cooking for 5 minutes or until chicken is half cooked.
8. Add pomegranate syrup along with chicken stock. Mix well.
9. Bring to boil then cover & cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
10. Finally add finely chopped coriander leaves & mix them well.
11. Garnish with pomegranate seeds on top.
12. Serve hot.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Spatula - Wooden
Middle Eastern Recipes