CREME BRULEE RECIPE
Creme Brulee Recipe (#LC14082) : A deliciously sinful French dessert with a rich custard base, topped with a gorgeous layer of blow-torched caramel.
How to make creme brulee recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven at 150°C
3. Mix sugar and egg yolk till pale & well combined.
4. In a sauce pan, on low heat, gently heat the fresh cream and milk without bringing to boil.
5. Pour the heated milk & cream into the sugar and egg mixture while whisking continuously to ensure the eggs don't curdle.
6. Add vanilla essence.
7. Strain the liquid into small sized bakeware / Ramekins
8. Place this in a baking dish & pour water to make a water bath ( also called bain-marie)
9. Bake at 150°C for 40 mins to 1 hour, until centre is firm but still has a slight wobble. Note that the cooking time will vary depending on the size of the dish.
10. When done remove from the bain-marie and set aside to cool. Once cool chill for 2-3 hours. To prepare for serving, sprinkle caster sugar on the surface.
11. Using the blow torch melt the sugar & caramelize
12. Serve immediately.
Deep Baking Tray
Mixing bowl - glass