CRANBERRY AND WALNUT OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE
Cranberry and Walnut Oatmeal Cookie (LC14391) - This is a soft and chewy classic oatmeal cookie that is customized by adding chunks of walnuts and chocolates. This gives it a slight crunch.
1 1/2 Cup
All Purpose flour
How to make CRANBERRY AND WALNUT OATMEAL COOKIE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 150°C / 300°F.
3. Roughly chop the walnuts.
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs and vanilla essence.
5. In a separate bowl, add oatmeal, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Mix them well.
6. In a seperate bowl, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar and mix using a hand mixer until creamy.
7. Add the beaten egg mixture.
8. Now add the flour mixture and mix again.
9. Add the cranberry, chocolate chips & chopped walnuts.
10. Using a hand mixer, combine the ingredients well.
11. Take a baking tray & brush it with butter.
12. Use an Ice cream scoop, shape dough into 2 inch balls and flatten each dough a bit.
13. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
14. Cool completely before serving. Store it in the air tight container.
Baking tin - Round
Bowl - Small
Ice cream scoop
Mixing bowl - glass