CORN ON THE COB RECIPE
CORN ON THE COB RECIPE (LC14347) - This grilled corn is mildly flavoured. These are buttered time and again to retain the moisture and make them juicy.
Chaat masala powder
Black pepper ground
Red bell peppers
How to make CORN ON THE COB RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Remove the husk. Wash & cut each corn into 3 parts
3. Boil the water in a sauce pan & add sugar.
4. Add corn pieces in the water & boil for 3 - 4 minutes. Drain and pat them dry.
5. To prepare the dressing, take a large bowl combine together lemon juice, black pepper ground, paprika & chat masala powder. Mix well.
6. In the same bowl, add red bell pepper and green capsicum pieces, corn & cherry tomatoes. Mix them well.
7. In a skewer, thread corn, capsicum, cherry tomato & corn. Continue for the remaining skewers.
8. Place the skewers on the grill pan & cook for 10 - 15 minutes each side or until cooked.
9. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass