COLD ORANGE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
COLD ORANGE CHEESECAKE (#LC14093) - The joys of creamy orange cheese cake over a crumbly biscuit base are like none other.
How to make cold orange cheesecake recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. FOR THE BASE Crumble the biscuits by putting in a plastic bag & using the rolling pin or with a food processor.
3. Add melted unsalted butter and mix together to combine well.
4. Line the cheese cake mould with the biscuit mixture and allow to set in the chiller for at least 20 minutes.
5. For the cheese cake : Soak gelatin in water.Mix egg yolk and sugar on a double boiler. Make a fluffy mixture and add the soaked gelatine. Remove from heat.
6. Add orange zest and stir until gelatine dissolves & cool the mixture.
7. Add the cream cheese and mix well.
8. In another small bowl, mix together whipping cream and sugar. Mix on medium-low speed until the mixture is creamy, like thick frosting and no lumps of cream cheese remain.
9. Now gently combine this whipping cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture(made earlier).
10. Take an another small bowl, whisk egg white in a medium-low speed until combined and creamy. The egg white turn to puffy cream texture.
11. Add the beaten egg white to the bowl of cheese mixture . Blend carefully. The finished batter should be thick, creamy and silky.
12. The cream texture is ready. Using spatula gently fill the cream in the pipping bag.
13. Pour into the mould and spread it into an even layer against side of the mould. Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
14. To make the orange Glaze: In a sauce pan add the orange juice and soaked gelatine and stir till the gelatine melts.
15. Once the liquid has fully cooled, spoon the glaze gently over the top of the cheese cake. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
16. This dessert can be made as individual servings in bowls or in a round loose base cake tin (loose base is a must). The Loose base helps remove the cake from the mould.
Loose-based cake Tin 8
Mixing bowl - glass
Thick bottomed Pan
International RecipesArabic Recipes