COCONUT LADOOS RECIPE
COCONUT LADOOS RECIPE (LC14330) - A festive recipe in India, Coconut Ladoo can be served as a sweet snack. Desiccated coconut, milk and sugar area all you need to prepare this sweet.
coconut - desiccated
1 1/2 Cup
How to make coconut ladoos recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. In a sauce pan, add milk & sugar. Boil it for 5 - 10 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add desiccated coconut & keep stirring for 10 - 15 minutes or until milk is a
4. Add cardamon powder & stir well until it is combined well.
5. Once mixture is thickened then remove from flame.
6. Mixture should be warm while making the ladoos. Roll a small portion of mixture into small balls.
7. Coat the coconut balls with the desiccated coconut.
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden