COCONUT CHUTNEY RECIPE
Coconut chutney (#LC14037) : Coconut chutney, which is the most popular South Indian dish that can be made very quickly by grinding the grated coconut, ginger and green chillies and goes along with almost all South Indian snacks like Dosas and Idli's.
Coconut - Grated
Roasted chana dal
Dry Red Chili
How to make COCONUT CHUTNEY RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Grind the grated coconut, chana dal, green chillies, ginger and salt to taste in a blender to make a fine paste. Care should be taken when adding water so as help with the grinding and maintain a thick consistency.
3. Keep aside to prepare the tempering.
4. For the tempering: In a pan heat the oil and add mustard seeds, dry red chili and curry leaves and stir briefly and let the mustard seeds crackle.
5. When the crackle stops pour it over the chutney.
6. Serve with Dosa or Idli.
Cooking Pot - Kadai