COCONUT ALMONDS MACAROONS RECIPE
COCONUT ALMONDS MACAROONS RECIPE (LC 14393) - These are chewy and sweet with flaked coconut. Every bite of this deliciousness just melts in your mouth.
Cream of tartar
Coconut - Grated
How to make coconut almonds macaroons recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 150° / 300℉.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until stiff peak form.
4. Fold in shredded coconut and vanilla essence.
5. Gently fold in sweetened milk and almonds.
6. Grease the baking pan with butter.
7. To make enough bite-size macaroon, use small ice cream scooper and make sure to leave space between macaroons.
8. Bake macaroons about 30 minutes or until golden brown on bottoms and edges.
9. Cool completely and serve.
Ice cream scoop
Mixing bowl - glass