CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE
Cinnamon rolls recipe (#LC14077): This cinnamon-baked breakfast dish is the wholesome answer to your early morning cravings.
All Purpose flour
How to make CINNAMON ROLLS recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients - all purpose flour, yeast, salt & sugar.
3. Then add the milk and egg and knead to form a soft dough.
4. Add unsalted butter and continue kneading till it forms a very soft dough.
5. Kneed the dough until the dough is smooth and elastic as in the visual.
6. Brush a bowl with some butter and transfer the dough. Cover with cling film & let the dough rest for 45 minutes at room temperature.
7. After the resting time of 45 mins the dough should have doubled in size. Knock back the dough by dipping the hand in flour and knead to remove the air out.
8. Roll out the dough thin.
9. In a fresh bowl, mix unsalted butter, cinnamon powder and sugar.
10. Apply the butter and cinnamon mix evenly through out the surface.
11. Roll the dough lightly to form a long roll.
12. Cut the roll into 1 inch thick pieces. On a greased baking tray place the pieces 1 inch apart and let it rest for another 30 minutes.
13. Preheat oven to 190°C
14. Bake at 190°C for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven & let cool.
15. FOR THE ICING: Whip the cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract
16. Pour the icing on top and serve.
Mixing bowl - glass
International RecipesArabic Recipes