CHOW MEIN NOODLES RECIPE
CHOW MEIN NOODLES RECIPE (LC14264) - Chow Mein is a Classic Chinese dish wherein the noodles are stir fried with vegetables and mildly flavored with a blend of Sauces.
Peeled and sliced
Cut into small pieces
Rice stick noodles
How to make CHOW MEIN NOODLES RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the carrot skin & slice it finely.
3. Finely slice the baby marrow.
4. Roughly chop the bok choy leaves into small pieces.
5. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
6. To marinate the chicken, take a large mixing bowl add the cubed chicken, add cornflour, soya sauce & sesame oil. Mix them well.
7. To prepare the sauce, take another large bowl & combine together water, chicken stock, sugar & oyster sauce. Whisk them well. Keep it aside.
8. To prepare the noodles, boil the water in a big sauce pan & add the noodles.
9. Cook for 5 - 8 minutes & drain in the colander to remove excess water.
10. Heat the oil in a deep bottomed skillet & add finely chopped garlic.
11. Add marinated chicken & keep frying it till it turns pale color. Keep it aside.
12. In the same pan, add thinly sliced carrot, baby marrow, snow peas, bok choy.
13. Finally add the prepared sauce & keep stirring until all the vegetables are half cooked.
14. Add the fried chicken, boiled noodles & toss them well.
15. Garnish with finely chopped spring onions.
16. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Flat Bottomed pan