CHOCOLATE WALNUT BROWNIE RECIPE
Chocolate Walnut Brownies (#LC14066): Everyone's quintessential favourite- warm, decadent brownies with the goodness of molten chocolate and the wholesome flavour of crunchy walnuts.
All Purpose flour
How to make chocolate walnut brownie recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 180 °C
3. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and baking powder
4. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla essence till light and fluffy.
5. As you continue to beat add the sugar little at a time till half is done and then add the balance and incorporate fully.
6. Add flour and fold in.
7. Add cocoa powder and melted butter into the mixture.
8. Add the chopped walnuts and mix .
9. Prepare tin by brushing with melted butter.
10. Pour into a prepared rectangle tin
11. Place the tin in the oven and bake at 180°C / 356°F in the preheated oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
12. Check if cooked using a toothpick inserted in the centre which should come out clean. When done remove and cool. Cut into squares in the tin.
International RecipesArabic Recipes