CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE
Chocolate ganache recipe (#LC14100) - Chocolate ganache is every bodies favourite dessert recipe
All Purpose flour
Dark plain chocolate
How to make CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift all purpose flour and add the caster sugar.
4. Add the butter cubes and rub the butter into the flour using fingers until it looks like breadcrumbs.
5. To the mixture add the beaten egg to make soft dough.
6. Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
7. After half an hour, remove from fridge and roll the dough with a rolling pin on a well floured surface to about 5mm thickness.
8. Grease the tart moulds with butter. Line the tart moulds with the rolled out dough sheet. Press the pastry into the tart tin with your fingers & cut off the extras. Prick ( Dock) the base of the pastry with a fork. Chill again for 20 minutes.
9. Fill the tin with baking beans (dry red kidney beans also do the job). Bake at 180°C / 350°F in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven & cool.
10. To make the chocolate Ganache - In a sauce pan, boil cream and sugar.
11. Add the chocolate, and cook stirring.
12. Cook until the consistency is smooth and silky.
13. Pour the chocolate into the cooled tart shell and place in the refrigerator to set for 1-2 hrs.
14. Garnish with Orange rind & almond & serve.
Mixing bowl - glass
International RecipesArabic Recipes