CHOCOLATE CUP CAKE RECIPE
Chocolate cup cake Recipe (#LC14069): Sinfully delicious and laden with the goodness of molten chocolate, these cupcakes are worth a trip to heaven and back.
All Purpose flour
How to make chocolate cup cake recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C
3. In a small container with boiling hot water add the cocoa powder and mix well till smooth. Set aside to cool.
4. In another mixing bowl, sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder & salt and set aside
5. For the liquid mixture, in a new bowl beat unsalted butter & sugar till color is light & looks fluffy. Add egg & beat well.
6. Add flour mixture & mix well.
7. Add vanilla essence to the batter.
8. Finally add the cocoa mixture (cooled) prepared earlier & blend in.
9. Pour the batter into cups placed in muffin moulds.
10. Bake at 180°C / 356°F in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until done.
11. Cool on the tray for 5 mins before moving to a wire rack.
Liquid measuring cup
Muffin Baking Tray
Paper cupcake cups
International RecipesArabic Recipes