CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BBQ RECIPE
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BBQ RECIPE (#LC14346) - For smokey barbecue, grill up the fire and cook the chicken marinated in Chipotle sauce. The marinade definitely enhances the flavour of the juicy chicken.
Red bell peppers
Black pepper ground
How to make CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BBQ RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the green capsicum & red bell pepper into cubes & discard the seeds.
3. Cut the onion into cubes.
4. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
5. For honey chipotle BBQ sauce, preheat a flat pan. Mix together vinegar, oyster sauce, chipotle sauce & soy sauce.
6. Add tomato ketchup, honey, garlic powder & salt. Mix them well over medium heat & bring to simmer.
7. Take a large mixing bowl, combine together cubed chicken, capsicum, onion, black pepper powder & salt. Mix them well.
8. In a skewer, thread the vegetables & chicken.
9. Place chicken skewers on the grill to cook for 10 - 15 minutes by turning occasionally or until cooked
10. When skewers are almost done, brush with honey-chipotle barbecue sauce & grill them again until fully done
11. Sever warm.
Mixing bowl - glass