CHINESE VEGETABLE SPRING ROLL RECIPE
CHINESE VEGETABLE SPRING ROLL RECIPE (LC14266) - This Spring roll recipe serves as a delectable appetizer to the vegetarians. It is lightly crisp on the outside stuffed with vegetable filling.
Peeled and sliced
White pepper ground
Rice stick noodles
Spring roll pastry
How to make chinese vegetable spring roll recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the cabbage.
3. Finely chop the spring onion.
4. Finely chop the ginger & garlic.
5. Peel the carrot skin & slice it finely.
6. Finely slice the mushroom.
7. Take the tofu cube & cut into horizontally into pieces.
8. In a large pan, heat the oil and deep fry the tofu for 3 - 4 minutes until it turns golden brown.
9. To prepare the vegetable mixture, heat the oil in a skillet & add ginger, garlic. Saute for 2 -3 minutes.
10. Add chopped carrot, mushroom, spring onion & cabbage. Fry well.
11. Now add the soya sauce, seame oil, sugar & white pepper powder.
12. To prepare the noodles, boil the water in a sauce pan & add the rice noodles. Cook for 5 - 8 minutes or until cooked.
13. Strain the excess water by using a sieve.
14. Add the cooked noodles in the vegetable mixture & mix well.
15. To prepare the slurry, take a corn starch in a small bowl & mix it with water. Stir well to form a paste.
16. To prepare the spring roll, place the wrapper on a flat surface & keep the mixture 2 inches from the corner along with fried tofu that is closest to you.
17. Roll the wrappers, folding the two ends up. Brush a bit of the cornstarch water onto the corner of the wrapper & seal it.
18. To fry the spring rolls, heat the oil slowly over medium heat. Gently add the spring rolls one at a time, frying in small batches.
19. Deep fry the rolls until golden brown and transfer them to a sieve to remove excess oil.
20. Serve hot with chilli sauce.
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Spatula - Wooden