CHINESE SPRING ROLL RECIPE
CHINESE SPRING ROLL RECIPE (LC14265) - This Chicken Spring roll recipe is a beautiful blend of chicken and vegetables with sauce to make a healthy filling. This can be served as an appetizer.
Peeled and sliced
Chinese rice vinegar
White pepper ground
Spring roll pastry
How to make chinese spring roll recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Peel the carrot skin & slice it finely.
3. Finely chop the cabbage.
4. Finely chop the ginger & garlic.
5. Chop the spring onion, bamboo shoots & keep it aside.
6. Slice the mushroom finely.
7. Now heat seame oil in a wok. Add ginger & garlic & saute for 2 -3 minutes.
8. Add ground chicken & keep stirring for 5- 8 minutes or until it turns pale.
9. Add finely chopped bamboo shoots, carrot, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar & white pepper powder.
10. Add spring onion, cabbage, mushroom & stir well.
11. Place the wrapper on a flat surface & keep the mixture 2 inches from the corner that is closest to you.
12. To prepare the slurry, take a corn starch in a small bowl & mix it with water. Stir well to form a paste.
13. Roll the wrappers, folding the two ends up. Brush a bit of the cornstarch paste onto the corner of the wrapper & seal it.
14. To fry the spring rolls, heat the oil slowly over medium heat. Gently add the spring rolls one at a time, frying in small batches.
15. Deep fry the rolls until golden brown and transfer them to a sieve to remove excess oil.
16. Serve hot with chilli sauce
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Flat Bottomed pan
Spatula - Wooden