CHICKPEA FLOUR OMELETTE RECIPE
Chickpea Flour Omelette Recipe (#LC14144): This vegetarian breakfast is similar to a pancake made of chickpea flour also known as Besan in India & spiced for the Indian palette.
How to make chickpea flour omelette recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the onion, tomatoes & green chillies. Keep it aside.
3. Mix gram flour, turmeric and salt in a bowl. Add water to for thick batter.
4. Add the chopped onion and tomatoes. Mix lightly.
5. Add finely chopped green chilies & coriander leaves. Whisk well.
6. Heat a non-stick pan over low heat. Drizzle half teaspoon of oil.
7. Pour 1/3 of the batter in the pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
8. As it cooks, dribble 1/3 of the oil around the edges
9. Once cooked, turn and cook the other side. (the omelette is ready to turn when it can be easily lifted from the pan with a spatula.)
10. Serve hot with coriander chutney.