CHICKEN AND TOFU PAD PRIEW WAAN RECIPE
CHICKEN AND TOFU PAD PRIEW WAAN (LC14313) - Stir fried veggies are tossed in a sweet and sour sauce with a choice of protein like chicken and tofu. Garnish it with spring onions and serve.
Cut into small pieces
Medium Size Pieces
Thai siraja panich sauce
2 As required
How to make CHICKEN AND TOFU PAD PRIEW WAAN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Chop the pineapple & onions into small pieces.
3. Chop the tomato into small cubes. Discard the bell pepper seed & chop it.
4. Slice the cucumber roughly & keep it aside.
5. Roughly chop the asparagus.
6. Finely chop the garlic & keep it aside.
7. Cut the tofu into small cubes for frying.
8. Take the chicken breast & cut into small cubes.
9. Take the spring onion & finely chop it.
10. To prepare the sauce, in a small bowl add brown sugar, white vinegar, thai Sriraja Panich sauce, sesame oil.
11. Add soy sauce & oyster sauce. Whisk them well.
12. To marinate the chicken, take the chicken cubes in a large bowl & add soy sauce. Mix them well. Keep it aside.
13. To fry the tofu, heat the oil in a large frying pan & add tofu. Fry well about 5 - 10 minutes or until it reach golden brown color.
14. Take a larger wok, add oil & saute the garlic & add chicken. Fry for 10 - 15 minutes or until it turns pale
15. Add onions, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, pineapple & asparagus.
16. Add all vegetables at once & fried tofu, toss quickly to mix.
17. Turn off the heat. Add the green / spring onion & cashew nuts. Stir well & Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Chinese RecipesMexican Recipes