CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM RECIPE
CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM RECIPE (LC14263) - Chicken and Mushroom are stir fried and tossed in various sauces to prepare a Succulent and Hearty appetizer.
How to make CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Cut the chicken breast vertically into half & cut into small cubes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, marinate the chicken cubes with rice wine, cornflour, soya sauce and sesame oil.
4. Add sugar, oyster sauce & black pepper. Mix them well & cover with cling film. Marinate this for 1 hour.
5. To prepare the sauce, in a small bowl combine together rice wine, sesame oil, oyster sauce & soya sauce. Whisk them well & keep it aside.
6. Finely chop the ginger, garlic into small pieces.
7. Finely chop the red onions & spring onions.
8. Wash the mushroom & slice it thinly.
9. Heat the oil in a large skillet & saute the finely chopped ginger & garlic.
10. Add onion & cook, stirring occasionally, until browned for about 5 - 6 minutes.
11. Add marinated chicken & fry well. Add water & cook for 4 - 6 minutes or until it is cooked.
12. Add the chicken stock & stir to combine.
13. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook, tossing, until browned, 4 to 6 minutes.
14. Finally add the mixed sauce & keep stirring occasionally.
15. Garnish with finely chopped spring onion.
16. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden