CHICKEN CAJUN PASTA RECIPE
CHICKEN CAJUN PASTA RECIPE (LC14324) -Spice up your pasta with cajun seasoning. Saute chicken strips with this seasoning and tossed into the linguine - vegetables.
Cajun spice powder
Dry Basil leaves
Black pepper ground
0 3/25 teaspoon
1 1/2 Cup
How to make CHICKEN CAJUN PASTA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely slice the mushroom & keep it aside.
3. Finely chop the onion & capsicum into small pieces.
4. Take the chicken breast & slice it.
5. To prepare the sauce, take a wok, melt the butter & add the sliced chicken. Sauté 10 - 15 minutes or until it turns pale.
6. Add cajun seasoning & fry it well.
7. Add chopped onions, capsicum, mushroom & sauté well.
8. Sprinkle basil leaves, garlic powder, black pepper & salt. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes or until all the ingredients are combined well.
9. Add the heavy cream & mix them well.
10. Add milk & stir continuously. Bring to boil & remove from heat.
11. To prepare the pasta, boil the water in a pan by adding olive oil & salt.
12. Add pasta & cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
13. Drain the excess water & place the pasta on the plate.
14. Toss pasta in sauce & sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
15. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden