CHEESY CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE
CHEESY CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE (LC14320) - For a fuss free meal, pull out the tortilla and layer it with chicken and cheese. Top it with sour cream or salsa and pack it with healthy and colourful fruits.
Black pepper ground
1 1/2 Cup
1 1/2 Cup
How to make CHEESY CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the onion, capsicum & keep it aside.
3. Chop the chicken breast into small cubes.
4. Heat the pan & add oil. Sauté the chicken cubes for 10 - 15 minutes or until it turns pale.
5. Now add finely chopped onion, capsicum & stir fry well.
6. Add salt & pepper. Sauté well until all the ingredients combine & cook till the chicken turns golden brown.
7. Take a tortilla & place it on the board. Spread the mozzarella & cheddar cheese on half side of the tortilla.
8. Place the cooked chicken on the top of the cheese & gently fold the tortilla in a wrap.
9. Heat the pan over medium heat & slightly toast the tortilla wrap for 6 - 8 minutes on both sides or until it turns brown
10. Cut the tortilla into wedges.
11. Serve hot.
Flat Bottomed pan
Mixing bowl - glass
Spatula - Wooden
Thick bottomed Pan