CHEESE ROLLS RECIPE
Cheese Rolls Recipe (LC14270): This recipe is made of bell pepper, herbs & cheese filling rolled in spring roll wrappers. A good item for children's parties.
Red bell peppers
Fresh Basil leaves
Black pepper ground
Spring roll pastry
How to make cheese rolls recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take a red bell pepper, cut into half & discard the seeds. Then thinly slice the bell pepper.
3. Finely chop the oregano leaves into small pieces.
4. Finely chop the basil leaves & keep it aside.
5. Grate the cheddar cheese.
6. In a large bowl, take mozzarella cheese, add grated cheddar cheese, chopped basil & oregano leaves then add black pepper powder. Mix well until all the ingredients are combined well.
7. To prepare the slurry, take a corn starch in a small bowl & mix water. Stir well to form a paste.
8. To prepare the stuffing, take a spring roll wrapper & stuff the cheese mixture & two slice of bell pepper in the middle.
9. Roll the wrapper tightly & apply the slurry at the end to close the roll.
10. Heat the oil in the pan & deep fry the rolls for 3 - 4 minutes until the rolls turns golden brown color.
11. Serve hot with sauce of your choice.
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass