CHEESE & MINT PASTRIES RECIPE
Cheese Pastries Recipe ( #LC14004): Cheese and Mint pastries are crisp on the outside and are filled with soft cheese and aromatic mint.
All Purpose flour
Goat's Milk Cheese
Black pepper ground
How to make CHEESE & MINT PASTRIES RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set that in the previous page prior to starting the prep and cooking process.
2. To make the Dough- combine flour, egg, water, oil and salt in a food processor or by hand in a bowl.
3. Remove once combined and knead until smooth.
4. Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for 30 mins.
5. Combine feta cheese, goat milk cheese, fresh mint, fresh dill and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
6. Make dough into 4 parts. Roll one by one until 2mm thick.
7. Cut out circles of 9 cms. Reuse the portion outside the circles again after kneading lightly.
8. Put 1 tbsp of filling in the centre of each pastry circle.
9. Brush the sides with water.
10. Fold pastry over to form semi circles & fold the edges.
11. Heat 500 ml oil in frying pan. When the oil is hot slowly place the pastry in the oil taking care not to splash the oil
12. Turn using tongs and once both sides are brown, drain on paper.
13. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Middle Eastern Recipes