Chebab Recipe (LC14262) - An Emirati pancake that is thin, crispy and wholesomely delicious. It is drizzled with date syrup to satisfy the sweet tooth.
All Purpose flour
How to make chebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, salt & cardamom powder. Mix them well.
3. Add egg & whisk them well.
4. Add saffron, rose water, corn oil & milk. Whisk them well.
5. Batter should reach the right consistency.
6. Heat the cooking pan, and pour 1 portion of the batter by using ladle to make a flat pancake.
7. Cook both the sides about 3- 4 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
8. Arrange them on a plate, top with date syrup & garnish with sesame seeds.
9. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes