Chebab Recipe (LC14262) - An Emirati pancake that is thin, crispy and wholesomely delicious. It is drizzled with date syrup to satisfy the sweet tooth.
All Purpose flour
2 1/2 Grams
2 1/2 Milliliter
How to make chebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, salt & cardamom powder. Mix them well.
3. Add egg & whisk them well.
4. Add saffron, rose water, corn oil & milk. Whisk them well.
5. Batter should reach the right consistency.
6. Heat the cooking pan, and pour 1 portion of the batter by using ladle to make a flat pancake.
7. Cook both the sides about 3- 4 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
8. Arrange them on a plate, top with date syrup & garnish with sesame seeds.
9. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes