Chapati Recipe (#LC14157): This Indian bread is made of wheat flour and rolled out & cooked on a flat plan. This is often eaten with vegetables or other curries.
Whole wheat flour
How to make chapati recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Mix chappati flour, oil and salt in a bowl.
3. Gradually add water to form a soft dough; knead for 2 minutes.
4. Divide into 4 to 5 portions and roll into smooth balls.
5. Dust a clean surface with a little flour. Put each ball on the surface, flatten it and then use a rolling pin to form 10 cm circles of even thickness - ideally 1-2 mm.
6. Place in a flat, non-stick pan and cook on each side until light-brown spots appear.
7. Remove from pan, brush lightly with butter or ghee
8. Serve hot with any vegetable dish.