CHAI MASALA RECIPE
Chai Masala (#LC14169): This recipe with step by step photos will help you to make chai masala or tea masala at home to spice up your beverage. It is a must have in any pantry for most Indian and Tea lovers.
How to make chai masala recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Dry roast all the ingredients for 3 minutes on low heat ( without fat)
3. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
4. When cool, grind all the ingredients in a grinder/ food processor until powdered.
5. For Indian tea, use 1/2 teaspoon per cup of this masala.
Flat Bottomed pan