CAULIFLOWER SOUP WITH SAFFRON AND TOASTED ALMONDS RECIPE
CAULIFLOWER SOUP WITH SAFFRON AND TOASTED ALMONDS RECIPE (LC14203) : Cauliflower soup with saffron and toasted almonds recipe is a rich and nutty soup for vege lovers.
All Purpose flour
How to make cauliflower soup with saffron and toasted almonds recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces and wash well in water. Remove the excess water through sieve.
3. Heat the butter in the pan and toast the sliced almonds & keep it aside.
4. In the medium heat, saute the cauliflower florests until it turns light brown.
5. Add plain flour and milk & cover it. Cook until cauliflower becomes tender.
6. Meanwhile, take few tablespoon of warm milk from the sauce pan and soak the saffron. Set aside to cool.
7. Blend the cooled cauliflower in the blender and transfer into the pan.
8. Now add salt & pepper in the pan. Mix well.
9. Transfer the soup into a small serving bowl and garnish with toasted almonds and soaked saffron milk.
10. Serve hot with toasted bread.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Sauce pan with lid