CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS RECIPE
CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS RECIPE (LC14267) : Cauliflower dipped in batter & fried.
All Purpose flour
How to make CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Discard cauliflower stem & cut the cauliflower florets separately & keep it aside.
3. Finely chop the parsley leaves.
4. To prepare the batter, take a mixing bowl add together all purpose flour, corn flour, eggs, salt, white pepper, water & whisk well.
5. Add chopped parsley leaves & mix well until a thick batter forms.
6. Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium heat & dip the Cauliflower florets in the batter & deep fry in the oil.
7. Cook for 4- 5 minutes each side or until turns golden color.
8. Serve with sauce & dips.