BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE
Butter Chicken Recipe (#LC14014):Tender pieces of chicken cooked in a deliciously rich makhani gravy, to give everyone's favourite Mughlai dish. Learn how to please audiences with our recipe of Butter Chicken here!
Red Chili Powder
Ginger Garlic paste
Garam masala powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon
Dry fenugreek leaves
Cashew nuts paste
How to make butter chicken recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To Marinate: In a mixing bowl add the yogurt, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala and vinegar.
3. Add salt to taste and mustard oil. Whisk well till all the ingredients are mixed well.
4. Add the chicken and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
5. Heat unsalted butter in a pan and add the marinated chicken pieces on high heat and cook the chicken on both sides. Remove and set aside.
6. In a dry pan roast the dry fenugreek leaves slightly and set aside to cool
7. In a new pan, heat ,add butter and add the whole garam masala consisting of pepper corns, bay leaf, green cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the chopped green chillies and ginger-garlic paste and cook for 2 more minutes stirring.
9. Add cashew paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt to taste and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
10. Add the roasted fenugreek leaves by crushing between the palm of your hands. Roasting it in the earlier step helps it crush into finer pieces.
11. Add honey and then the cooked chicken pieces & simmer for five minutes
12. Lastly pour fresh cream & stir it in.
13. Serve hot with Naan
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Spatula - Wooden