BROCCOLI POPPERS RECIPE
BROCCOLI POPPERS RECIPE (LC14295) : Poppers are a good way to get your kids to eat broccoli.
White pepper ground
How to make BROCCOLI POPPERS recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Cut the broccoli florets & discard the stem.
4. In a blender, roughly grind the broccoli florets to a coarse texture.
5. Transfer the ground broccoli into a sieve. Now to steam it, take a saucepan & bring some water to boil. Water level should be low so that the sieve will not touch the water.
6. Place the sieve on top of the sauce pan & cover the lid. Steam for 3- 4 minutes or until the broccoli is half cooked.
7. In a large mixing bowl, add steamed broccoli, grated cheese, white pepper powder, onion powder, salt, garlic powder and bread crumbs.
8. Add egg in the bowl & mix well until a smooth, soft dough forms.
9. Scoop a ball size out of the mixture & roll in panko bread crumbs mixture until throughly coated.
10. Heat the oil in the pan over medium heat. Deep fry the balls for 3 - 4 minutes each side or until golden brown.
11. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Bowl - Small
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Mixing bowl - glass