BOONDI RAITA RECIPE
BOONDI RAITA RECIPE (LC14176) - Boondi Raita is a yogurt based accompaniment to a Indian meal. This can be served along with Briyani or a vegetable dish.
How to make boondi raita recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Separate the seeds from the pomegranate fruit & keep aside.
3. Finely chop the coriander leaves and green chillies into small pieces.
4. In a small sauce pan, warm the water to soak the readymade boondi.
5. In a small bowl take boondi and add the warm water. Let soak for 3 - 5 Minutes.
6. In a new bowl, whisk the yogurt gently.
7. Using a sieve drain the water & rinse the boondi with once more water to remove the oil.
8. Add the boondi in the yogurt and mix well.
9. Now add sugar, black salt and cumin powder. Mix well.
10. Garnish boondi raita with coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
11. Serve immediately.
Sauce pan with lid