BOILED EGG BHURJI RECIPE
Boiled Egg Bhurji(#LC14011): Boiled Egg Bhurji is a quick, delicious scrambled egg recipe which is a spiced up version of scrambled eggs with onions, tomatoes, green chillies and some spice powder. Serve the Egg Bhurji hot with buttered toast or fried bread or with roti or parathas. This dish can be used for sandwich filling.
Boiled & cubed
Red bell peppers
Red Chili Powder
How to make boiled egg bhurji recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Boil eggs in 300 ml of water about ten minutes. Drain and cool.Remove Shell and chop the eggs.
3. Heat oil, add the onion, chopped garlic and ginger sauté till brown.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, red bell pepper, green capsicum, red chilli powder and salt
5. Stir and add the chopped eggs. After five minutes, stir lightly.
6. Finally add chopped fresh coriander and stir
7. Serve hot
Flat Bottomed pan