BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE (#LC14067) : Bursting with fresh blueberries with a tender, cakey crumb and sparkling sugar crust, this dessert is a cult-favourite with children all over the world.
All Purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoon
How to make BLUEBERRY MUFFIN RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat Oven to 190°C.
3. Add egg, oil, yogurt & vanilla essence into a mixing bowl & whisk to a smooth consistency. Set aside the wet ingredients mixture.
4. In a new large bowl add the dry ingredients & mix. For this add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
5. Add the blueberries and gently mix.
6. Add the wet ingredients prepared earlier and fold in gently till it is combined.
7. Once the ingredients are mixed well, prepare the muffin tray with liners.
8. Using ice cream scoops fill the muffin cups. You can also use a spoon to do the job.
9. Place in the oven for 190°C and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, let it cool & serve
Ice cream scoop
Mixing bowl - glass
Muffin Baking Tray
Paper cupcake cups
International RecipesArabic Recipes