BLUEBERRY MINI LOAVES RECIPE
BLUEBERRY MINI LOAVES RECIPE (LC14392 ) - A type of quick bread, these mini loaves are moist and loaded with fresh blueberries. Dusted with powdered sugar, it tastes better when fresh out of the oven.
All Purpose flour
How to make BLUEBERRY MINI LOAVES recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Preheat oven to 165° / 330℉.
3. Grate the lemon and set aside the zest.
4. Beat the egg using a hand mixer until pale and fluffy.
5. Add lemon zest, vanilla essence and continue to beat.
6. To this, mix the baking powder, salt, sugar and flour into a semi-thick batter.
7. Add butter and beat until the batter is smooth and well combined.
8. Fold blueberries into the batter.
9. Use a silicone baking pan or any other mini loaf pan. Scoop 2 spoon of batter into each mould.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes or until cake is lightly brown.
11. Cool completely & dust it with powdered sugar.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass