BHUNNE BESAN KA MURG TIKKA RECIPE
BHUNNE BESAN KA MURG TIKKA RECIPE (LC14360) - The roasted gram flour gives this a lovely flavour. Not only can you serve this as an appetizer but also with naan or make a wrap.
Black pepper ground
Red Chili Powder
Garam masala powder
Dry fenugreek leaves
Cut into pieces
How to make bhunne besan ka murg tikka recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To prepare the marinade, combine together vinegar, salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and dried fenugreek leaves.
3. Add garlic paste, ginger paste, gram flour, hung yogurt and processed cheese.
4. Mix all the ingredients well. Now the thick marinade is ready.
5. Add chicken to this marinade & coat them. Pour oil & mix them well.
6. Add cream and mix well. Keep this aside for 1 hour.
7. Take a skewer & thread the marinated chicken pieces.
8. Grill them for 6 - 8 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked completely.
9. Serve along with mint chutney / dip.
Mixing bowl - glass